Evil Money is a fun platform game in which you must become a criminal mastermind and attempt to steal one million dollars! A dastardly thief has stolen your PC and is demanding 1 million US dollars in ransom so you must go out and steal that equivalent sum of cash to pay him off! You only have seven days to complete your task and you must use all your cunning to succeed.
You must infiltrate a series of buildings and attempt to bypass CCTV cameras to successfully steal the cash. Consider how much money you are stealing each time however as the more cash you carry, the slower you become and you risk being caught by the cameras! Plan your actions carefully and see how much money you can steal without being caught - can you pay off the thief?
Evil Money was made by Vladimir Solovyev and Denis Timonov.
- Cool stealth game to steal money whilst avoiding guards and cameras
- Some doors are locked and require a key to open
- You can decide how much money you want to steal in a day and plan your days carefully to reach $1 million goal
- The more money you successfully steal, the more guards and challenges for the next day
This game is a web browser game.
- Use WASD or arrow keys to move
- Left click to drop money
- Hold R to restart level
- Hold Esc to quit game